Thursday, May 14, 2009

A daily Fix

My sister has had me on the lookout when I've been out shopping or on my yard sale expeditions to find the Bible on cd for her. I just happened to be reading this gal's blog and clicked on her link to this:



It is amazing. Yes I know - my husband tells me that word is grossly overused - but in this case it is perfectly fitting. Brian Hardin is wonderful. His Christian love and faith is so evident through his readings. My sister gave me the idea to download and listen at night before bed. I'll have to say, it is the perfect delivery to relax you before nodding off. I beg you to try it...you just might like it!

1 comment:

handmade by tanteute said...

Hi Ginger
couldn't find any e-mail address on your blog. I just found the comment you left a long time ago on my blog handmadeby Tante Ute. Please let me know whether you are still interested in the directions. Greetings from Switzerland, Ute